Co-owner and founder of CrossFit Twente. First degree Teacher in Physical Education and worked for 30 years as a professional rowing coach and CrossFit trainer at the sports center of the University of Twente. Until 2016 Jan was involved with strength training to the rowers of the DRV Euros. Also given 7 years of CrossFit training at CrossFit University of Twente Hercules, an official non-profit club recognized by CrossFit HQ, which falls under the CrossFit Twente umbrella.
From 1978 Jan has trained rowers at various levels, beginners, juniors, masters and rowers at the World Championship and Olympic level. Jan has worked for the KNRB for more than 10 years as a Sports Technical Framework Adviser, and as a regional training coordinator for the North Eastern Rowing Association.
In January 2009 Jan founded the Non-Profit CrossFit affiliate "CrossFit Twente University Hercules" and in September 2009 Crossfit Twente.
- CrossFit level I Trainer Course
- CrossFit level II Trainer Course
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer Course
- Crossfit Mobility and Movement Course
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer Course (Aerobic Capacity)
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer Course level 1
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer Course Level 2
- CrossFit Gymnastics Course
- CrossFit Powerlifting Trainer (conjugate methods) Course
- CrossFit Judge
- CrossFit Scaling Course
- CrossFit Rowing Trainer Course