THE LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE COURSE IS AN INTERMEDIATE-LEVEL SEMINAR THAT BUILDS ON THE CONCEPTS AND MOVEMENTS INTRODUCED AT THE LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATE COURSE.
This course is ideally suited for any CrossFit trainer serious about delivering quality coaching. Students enhance their understanding of the CrossFit methodology, program design and implementation, and they advance their skills while coaching others in movements and workouts. Students need to come prepared to be heavily engaged; each leads individual and small-group training sessions, and classroom sessions are discussion-based. Peers and instructors provide feedback and evaluation.
The Level 2 Certificate Course teaches participants to:
- Describe essential mechanics of functional movement.
- Demonstrate essential mechanics of functional movement.
- Identify static and dynamic faults.
- Define effective methods for correcting faults.
- Demonstrate correction of faults using tactile, verbal and visual cues.
- Exhibit and assess effective presence and attitude.
- Identify and demonstrate essential qualities of an effective trainer.
- Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectiveness.
- Outline and describe each key component of a class lesson plan.
- Evaluate the group management skill of a trainer.
- Evaluate individual's athletic capacity and be able to scale workouts to the appropriate level as needed.
This is not a CrossFit Twente Course but a course by a third-party. For information and registration please see