Terms & Conditions
CrossFit Twente obligations hereunder and the undersigned Members’ membership are conditioned upon (i) Member executing this Agreement and initializing as designated and (ii) Member otherwise complying with this Agreement (including, without limitation, the Rules defined below). Conditioned on the foregoing, operating hours, as established from time to time, and (b) participate in any one or more group classes offered by CrossFit Twente from time to time.
This is not an “open gym” format. By class or appointment-only training, unless otherwise noted.
The facility is located at the address of G.J. van Heekstraat 414, 7521 EN Enschede.
* All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice;
* There are no refunds for membership fees;
* Monthly memberships renewals will be charged on the first of every month;
* 3-Monthly memberships renewals will be charged on the first of every 3rd month;
* 10-Class Pass packages are valid for one year after purchase and will not automatically renew.
Any membership changes are subjected to a fee of €5 for each change. A request for a change should be given at least four week prior to the next renewal date of your current membership plan by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Class Reservation and sign-in
* Member is required to make reservations for classes at least one hour before class start-time;
* Member is required to cancel reservations at least one hour before class start-time if Member cannot join;
* Member is not allowed to train at CrossFit Twente before sign-in to the class;
* Class will be cancelled if there are no reservations 8 hours prior to the class start-time.
Compliance with Rules
Member shall abide by all membership and facility rules and regulations established by CrossFit Twente, which may be posted at the facility, provided in writing, or issued orally and which may be amended from time to time in the sole discretion of CrossFit Twente (collectively, “Rules”). Member agrees that improper or unauthorized use of the facility or violation of the Rules may result in member suspension or cancellation at CrossFit Twente’s discretion.
This Agreement and the Rules represent the complete understanding between Member and CrossFit Twente . No representations, written or oral, other than those contained in this contract are authorized or binding upon CrossFit Twente . Member understands that he/she is obligated to pay the membership fee regardless of whether Member uses the facility. Member agrees to promptly notify CrossFit Twente in writing of any changes of address, e-mail, phone, and/or billing information. At the end of the term of this membership contract, it shall continue in effect on a month to month or 3-month basis unless new rates have been installed or the member provides notice of cancellation to terminate this contract. CrossFit Twente may increase the membership fees once a year.
To cancel the membership, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written notice to J.J. van Delden, Rutbeekweg 102, 7546 PR Enschede, at least four weeks before contract renewal date. Members are not refunded for an unused time left on their purchased membership.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. CrossFit Twente will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.